Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

Brian, how did you get them so early? Looking good.

Mini, enjoy them. Love that color combo.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I just picked up some new FJ City professionals to wear to work.  What a great shoe.  Very light and comfortable right out of the box.  First day I am wearing them, but again they feel terrific.  Might have to expand into some of the other offerings.  I have been wearing the FJ professionals for years now and not sure I would switch back.  I used to have serval pairs of work shoes, but they never felt as comfortable as the Professional line.  At this point I would never go back.  FJ all the way....

Brian,

Since we wear the same size, send them to me so I can make sure I like them.

TT

•  

No problem, as soon as I see those Red and White DNA's arrive at my door, I will have them shipped right out to you.  Just remember to pack a return lable.

•  

Orange M's........ Lovely

• 667 points

Brian,

Nice choice.  I have several pairs of wingtip style shoes from other shoe companies.  One a coffee colored another a dark green.  I think I will go with the blucher style of FJ City in the Tan/Burgundy.

•  

Nice red and white DNA's TT.  From where I come from in Indiana, that's close enough to Cream and Crimson for me (even though I'm sure they are for a different school).

• 4943 points

TNT009
    Orange M's........ Lovely

golferdrmjr
    Mini, enjoy them. Love that color combo.

Thanks! I really like like it as well. My first pair of orange shoes...I can see more in my future (once I build out some of the other colours, that is).

•  

Thanks to Pony's heads up, I recent;y acquired these Coral Caiman Icons for a mere $79.99.  Older model but great color addition to the collection.

•  

When I was looking for good prices on shoes, I came upon a deal on these black and white caiman icons and added them to the collection as well.

It may sound crazy (probably not to this group), but I think this is becoming a little addictive.....

•  

Mike_C
    When I was looking for good prices on shoes, I came upon a deal on these black and white caiman icons and added them to the collection as well.

It may sound crazy (probably not to this group), but I think this is becoming a little addictive.....

Trust me, I know what you mean about addictive.  I've really had to up my standards for color, style, and price or I'd have more shoes than I could wear!

• 2495 points

Mike_C

Thanks to Pony's heads up, I recent;y acquired these Coral Caiman Icons for a mere $79.99.  Older model but great color addition to the collection.

Those shoes look familiar :) , I received mine as well.   I had trouble posting a photo though - my iPhone pic was apparently to large to post and I couldn't figure out how to reduce the size.  

• 2495 points

tdogg21
    Mike_CWhen I was looking for good prices on shoes, I came upon a deal on these black and white caiman icons and added them to the collection as well.

Trust me, I know what you mean about addictive.  I've really had to up my standards for color, style, and price or I'd have more shoes than I could wear!

I agree about addictive, wife asked why I need another pair of shoes. However when you see a good deal its hard to pass on a great FJ shoe.  

• 2495 points

Mike_C

Are those from the same store as the coral caiman ones?  I just looked and they seem to reduced all the shoes to $79.99.  tempting on the wave icons but am going to exercise self control.  

•  

Pony
    I had trouble posting a photo though - my iPhone pic was apparently to large to post and I couldn't figure out how to reduce the size.

I always email it from my iPhone to my PC and post it on my PC... when sending the email from your iPhone, it prompts you for the size.  I always select "medium" and the size works out perfect for posting on the FJC.

• 2495 points

Mike_C

Pony
    I had trouble posting a photo though - my iPhone pic was apparently to large to post and I couldn't figure out how to reduce the size.

I always email it from my iPhone to my PC and post it on my PC... when sending the email from your iPhone, it prompts you for the size.  I always select "medium" and the size works out perfect for posting on the FJC.

Thanks for the advice.