Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

Three months into 2014 - Looks like the Shoes are off to a good start !

•  

TNT009
    Definitely  re- falling in love with the 'Tips after seeing mine and now Mike's.... Well played Mike,

Thanks!  After trying a number of different styles across the line I think I have settled into the shield tips as my preferred style.  They look great and the fact that you have an additional area to customize is pretty cool as well.  

•  

Mike_C
    Continuing to build the FootJoy collection for the new golf season with these Navy Tortoise Shied Tips.  Love the feel and look of the ICON Shield Tips!

I love the shoes Mike...can't wait to see them in person.

•  

Thanks Dallin.  Now that it is warming up we need to get a group together and hit the links again!

•  

That's sharp, Mike_C.

•  

A great day to play golf, 71* and just happend to notice that our pro-shop just got in some new FJ shoes at really great prices.  Just could not resist a pair of DryJoy Tours on sale.  I am a sucker for a deal and the belt strap came from BeltMaster, lizard embossed and of course the SC buckle to top it off.     Did not play very well but a pair of new shoes always makes pain go away.....chuck    :-)  

•  

Great looking setup, Chuck!  At least you were looking good today!

•  

Nice looking Chuck. Stylish and classy all at once. Very nice indeed.

•  

Nice pick up, Chuck!

•  

Good choice, CZ.  Even us oldsters can still look sharp with a white belt.

• 2495 points

nice find -- FJ on sale is always great.  

• 2495 points

Footjoy Icon 52176 Golf Shoes (Closeout)

I just ordered a pair of FJ Icons (older style Asyms with coral caiman) on sale for $79.99 thru http://www.golfshoediscounts.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=363

They have some of these and a few other Icon styles at this price as well as some at $99.99.  worth a look for bargain hunters.  

I have been looking at this shoe for awhile since I purchased the Black with Brown style.  I may have to delay my purchase of a pair of the DNA's till midseason now.  

•  

Hey Pony - Thanks for the heads up on the coral caimans at $79.99.  I had been looking for some of these on clearance but had not been able to find them in my size until now.  I thought these would go great with my pink pants (don't ask) that I only wear a couple of times each year.  Could not justify a pair of MyJoys with Pink color that I would wear that infrequently.  Thanks for the tip and I have a pair on the way as well.  They also had a lot of other FJ shoes on clearance at good prices.

• 4937 points

Pony -- thanks for the heads up and nice pickup - I just ordered the same ones!  If you're a size 15w or 8.5 there are some good deals with the other styles/choices as well.

•  

I was lucky enough to find FJ XPS-1's and FJ Sport on sale last week in my size. I'm going to miss both models of those shoes.