Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

Sweet looking shoes!  Asyms and the Masters, is there a better combination??

•  

Go Hokies
    whether or not the weather gets better.

Very subtle... I like it!

•  

Josh, great shoes, I love everything about these.  Wear them proudly!

•  

Tar Heel

Well done Josh. Very nice Asyms!

As an FYI folks, my new DNA's arrived this week and will be put in play tomorrow. Very excited. I got the white with Navy version.

Happy for you, Randy!

(whut, no photo?!?!)  :-)

•  

noeldaof
    Tar Heel

Well done Josh. Very nice Asyms!

As an FYI folks, my new DNA's arrived this week and will be put in play tomorrow. Very excited. I got the white with Navy version.

Happy for you, Randy!

(whut, no photo?!?!)  :-)

Do we actually need a photo? I'll take one tomorrow when I'm on course. How about that?

• 2485 points

TNT009

Bring on Augusta!

Now those are great looking shoes.   Old Subject but FJ should reconsider offering MYJoy belts  

•  

"That" is cool of you to be on course on a beautifulday.  

Yes, we'd like to see a photo, in this traditional FJ thread.

And so, now, I'm walking over to the #1 tee.

Have a wonderful weekend!

•  

Great shoes Josh

•  

"BEAUTIMUS!!!!!!!!! " Josh, that is a classy looking shoe and I know it has found a wonderful new home.  Enjoy my friend!

•  

TNT009
    Patrick Gibbons Handmade... really cool guy that loves to talk when youre placing an order!

Great look....all you need is a pair of white linen knickers and argyle socks for the old school look.....well done, sir... :-)

•  

Continuing to build the FootJoy collection for the new golf season with these Navy Tortoise Shied Tips.  Love the feel and look of the ICON Shield Tips!

•  

Great look, Mike.  That style is probably the classiest of the entire line.  I love my MyJoys shield tips.  Wish I could afford several more.

•  

Nice shoes Mike, well done.

•  

Definitely  re- falling in love with the 'Tips after seeing mine and now Mike's.... Well played Mike,

•  

Great looking shoes, Mike!