Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

Nice choice Mike. My first pair of Icons were that same combo, great looking shoes! As a matter of fact, I wore them last week in 75 degree San Diego weather. :-) Wear them well.

• 2490 points

Mike_c -- nice shoes I would love to hear what outfit you were wearing that those white on white did not go.  Seems that they would work with almost anything except a Black Knight Gary Player look.  Do tell what you wore.  

•  

Like those Icons, Mike.  Now you're talking.

•  

Love the new shoes on here- the bronze metalic is very nice.

•  

Pony
    Mike_c -- nice shoes I would love to hear what outfit you were wearing that those white on white did not go.  Seems that they would work with almost anything except a Black Knight Gary Player look.  Do tell what you wore.

I did get the all white shoes because they go with just about everything and are extremely flexible.  However, I was wearing grey slacks with black pin stripe, black shirt and black sweater vest.  Not quite the full Gary Player look, but definitely a winter look.  The all black icons seemed like a much better fit for the outfit.

•  

The all white shield tip is still IMHO one of the best looking shoes around.

Well done sir!

•  

No-one acquiring ???

•  

CROCMAN
    No-one acquiring ???

Yep, MyJoys...first shoe purchase for 2014......SC buckle and Navy strap to match shoes....shoes Navy/White Contours...with Navy FJ.....

• 2490 points

Very nice ChuckZ and the navy belt looks like a  great match and is a great addition.  FJ should consider MYJoys belts.  probably your first MyJoys but I am sure not your last.  

•  

Very nice CZ.

Almost look too good to wear ... almost!

Love the SC belto buckle too !!!

•  

There you go Chick! Very well played sir. You are going to look sporty on course in this match up. Now I recommend some new Nassau apparel to tie it all together.

•  

Good looking shoes, Chuck.  Hope you enjoy the MyJoy's and these are the first of many to come.

• 2752 points

Nice shoes Chuck , very stylish. Love the belt as well.

• 258 points

My new custom MyJoys came today, fit like slippers.

•  

Waverider, those are very nice. Classic saddles. I'm actually surprised the "FJ Police" let you post a picture of a Yankees shoe. Let's see how long it stay up before someone has it removed!