Forums

2014 New Shoes

•  

The lacing is similar to the XPS-1 anf Sport shoes. The D.N.A. looks to be another great shoe and hope to see a pair in the stores soon.

•  

The tongue is really unique.  It's thin, but really comfortable. I really like these puppies

•  

Mike_C
    Continuing to build the FJ collection this year and picked up a pair of dark brown smooth / brown croc print Icons on closeout from golflocker.com for $99.  Nice brown shoe to go with my winter wardrobe at a great price.  Also tried some of the Merino Tour socks that were on clearance and liked them so much I had to order more!

Well done!

Mike those shoes are Ron Burgundy classy!!  Mmmm, rich mahogany.  

•  

Need more photos in this thread!

• 5248 points

joshgiano
    Mike those shoes are Ron Burgundy classy!!  Mmmm, rich mahogany.

Quite a complement to be Ron Burgundy Classy.  Anybody who was described as having "suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo" is definitely a fashion plate to follow!

•  

Add a new shoe to my collection!  :-)  (Thanks to Chris and Devin)

•  

Justin - Those look sweet!

After reading what everyone is saying and watching the videos, I have a feeling I will be picking up a pair of these!

•  

Played golf in Orlando today with a good friend from Waterloo, Iowa -- he owns the Golf Headquarters there. Take a look at these Pyramid Icons -- bronze metallic (not currently available) with what I think is chestnut croc. If you're ever in Iowa, go see Mike Schuchmann -- he loves his FJ!

•  

Agreed - this is a pretty sweet looking shoe - (don't have these in my collection).

•  

Bobby... YOU don't have a combination? There will be an investigation!

•  

I've been holding off - but I'm working on a few new ones pretty soon.

•  

Chuck - that color isn't orange, it's alien orange, much like Austin is alien and weird. They truly have billboards in Austin stating, "Keep Austin Weird". Tennessee and Florida Orange are not offensive. LOL

•  

Mondo
    Very nice Mike...

Tell me Chuck how those are as I'm looking at adding them to my collection but am curious about fit...

A couple of nice 2014 collection additions....

Monda:  Finally go to wear the FJ Sports this week and walked 18 with no problem at all.....think will enjoy them....also had to wait until orange came up in the rotation in the closet....."happy as a body builder directing traffic"......Chuck  :-)

•  

fredcloss
    Chuck - that color isn't orange, it's alien orange, much like Austin is alien and weird. They truly have billboards in Austin stating, "Keep Austin Weird". Tennessee and Florida Orange are not offensive. LOL

Don't forget the orange at Auburn also......Texas orange is definitely different and I will leave it at that......lol

• 5248 points

I know I seem to be on a roll here with adding new shoes, but a pair of White Croc on White Icon Shield Tip MyJoys came in today.  I didn't get a chance to wear them for my round this afternoon as they didn't really go with my outfit.  And yes, it was 74 here in Dallas today, so the boys out in San Diego who keep advising us of how nice the weather is out there have a little competition for the good weather... at least until tomorrow or the next day when reality sets back in here in Texas!