Forums

2014 New Shoes

• 2635 points

Show us those new shoes.  And no Sandals....

•  

These babies were waiting for me in my locker yesterday when I arrived for a New Years round.  Ringing in 2014 with the Orange Tortoise My Joys!

•  

Santa put these in my stocking.......

• 749 points

Those MyJoys are Sick!

•  

Very nice Mike...

Tell me Chuck how those are as I'm looking at adding them to my collection but am curious about fit...

A couple of nice 2014 collection additions....

• 2635 points

Great MyJoys and really like the personalization - IN4PAR -- clever.  

•  

Cool opening pairs!

Way to kick off the new year, Mike_C & ChuckZ!

• 5504 points

Mondo
    Very nice Mike...

Tell me Chuck how those are as I'm looking at adding them to my collection but am curious about fit...

Mondo,

I have a pair of sports that I really like. Comfortable and the have a very athletic look.

•  

Mike, those are good looking DJT MyJoys.  Great start to the 2014 shoe show.  I hate to rain on ChuckZ's parade, but "Santa put these in my stocking" doesn't qualify as a 2014 acquisition.

•  

Pony
    Great MyJoys and really like the personalization - IN4PAR -- clever.

I came up with the IN4PAR a couple of years ago when I was looking for something with 6 letters for a license plate.  I was trying to think of something creative and every time I thought of something referring to below par, birdie, eagle, etc. I scratched it because I figured my buddies would call BS on me.  When I think about my golf game, I am pretty happy with a par so, there you go!  Whenever I drive around people around me know I have golf on the brain.  Figured it would be a good monogram to put on my MyJoys and then everybody would know who's shoes they were!

•  

Nice Orange shoes!

•  

Being an Aggie, I can't say I like the color of the shoes Mike. LOL I do like your personalization; however.

• 749 points

Nice Car as Well! haha

•  

Mondo
    Very nice Mike...

Excellent......They feel comfortable.....Have not been able to take them to the course, because I am a walker and it has been rather wet lately and I am wearing my winter wets (last leg and will go to FJ heaven this spring) right now......I do not have a problem with most FJ shoes fitting.....order a 12W put it on a wear it 18 holes.....ICONs requires a little break in period for me because of the more tapered toe but their fit is still ok.......think you will love them.......

•  

Fred:  The Aggies are in the SEC now and there is more orange to deal with there than in Texas.....That orange is going to follow you everwhere.......of course that is not close to Longhorn orange.....that is more Tennessee or Florida orange......