Forums

Testing at the Shoe Box

Our system is similar.  We have a kinematic vest that will track the golfers movement throught the swing.  This system creates an avatar and shows how much different parts of the body move throughout the golf swing.    Primarily the data we use is gemerated using two AMTI force plates which measure the different forces of the foot during the golf swing.  We use these to collect the data and over time have concluded that higher numbers generally equate to a more stable golf shoe.

• 1146 points

Wow, the Shoe Box sounds really, really cool. I'd love to hear more about the preformance benefits of the new FJ shoes.

•  

FJ Shoe Box
    Our system is similar.  We have a kinematic vest that will track the golfers movement throught the swing.  This system creates an avatar and shows how much different parts of the body move throughout the golf swing.    Primarily the data we use is gemerated using two AMTI force plates which measure the different forces of the foot during the golf swing.  We use these to collect the data and over time have concluded that higher numbers generally equate to a more stable golf shoe.

That is very cool....sounds like a fun toy!

• 3688 points

I'm always jealous when I hear about folks at the Shoe Box.  My goal is to make it there some day :)  Thanks for joining us "FJ Shoe Box"

• 704 points

Awesome Photo FJ Shoe Box!

•  

Awesome look into FJs committment to revolutionary innovation

•  

I will be visiting Jamie in January when I get back from Florida. It is such a cool place!

•  

I'm heading there in January as well.  Can't wait to head back to the Box

•  

Had the pleasure to be in "the Box" last week.  It is a great place.  Jamie definitely has an amazing job!  

•  

If I had that simulator In my house I wouldn't mind winter one bit.

• 4617 points

I am on the schedule for a visit December 30th. This is THE spot where al the cool shoe development for FJ has occurred over the years. The place reeks of..old history...and shoes!!