Forums

New Prototype in the works!

•  

Saw a few pictures on twitter and I was one of the lucky ones that received this box.  It's 1 of 5.

Looks like FJ is taking it to the next level!  The foam collar looks legit.  The comfort feature already has me hooked.  Can't wait to see more!

•  

Awesome!  Bummed I didn't make the cut, but excited to see what you guys get next.

•  

"Five easy pieces".......do you eventually get the whole shoe......some new for the spring, I suppose........please keep us informed.....luck guy.....

•  

Cool to get to see the components of the shoe "hands on".  Great way to introduce a new product FJ!

• 2736 points

I tested the shoe at The FJ shoe box.  All I can say is AWESOME.

• 2507 points

I think the Synrgy a few years back had a foam collar.  I think it is a great idea.  Did the box include a new pair of shoes as well, lucky ones.  

•  

I wear 10.5's for next time. shoes look awesome. these are what Adam Scott has been wearing correct ?

• 1664 points

Is that the new DNA series coming out?  I have seen them in the new catalog, but I want to see them first hand before I get several pairs.  And the whole wrong size thing is very true.  I have been wearing the wrong size for a year now, and the correct size fits that much better.  Hope you enjoy those boxes, and post up pics when you can.  We all want to live vicariously through you.  

•  

Definitely a cool way to introduce a new shoe.  Sounds like a real gamechanger and a shoe that has alot of style and innovation baked into one!

• 1764 points

I look forward to finding out more about this.

• 4315 points

Wow - that is awesome!  I also look forward to finding out more!

• 716 points

Awesome. Footjoy is always a step a head in innovation. Just watched the video. Looks like the cushion conforms and holds the heel from slipping as well as molding to the ankle. Can't wait to try a pair on. Hopefully, justinu3 gets the shoes to go with.

• 5024 points

Great buildup/promotional activity for this mystery shoe!

• 5024 points

Great buildup/promotional activity for this mystery shoe!

• 5035 points

I am looking forward to the new foam collar. I think it will make the shoe more comfortable.