Forums

Santa and FJ Shoes

•  

Told Santa Claus that I sure would like another pair of FJs for Christmas, but was told I really didn't need another pair.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  Maybe if I am real good between now and then, I will get lucky.  

• 1123 points

I told myself that Santa is going to be dropping some new golf shoes this year.  Now to ensure it happens and get them on order.  And waiting for the new lines to come out so I can get those as well.  

• 1361 points

I will likely get some new FJ gear, but Santa/wife already said, "you got a new pair of FJs this year."  Reverse psychology didn't work either when I pointed out Santa/wife bought way more than 1 pair of new shoes.  

• 5248 points

"Santa" already has two pairs of My Joy' son order for Christmas.  Here's hoping Christmas (and the shoes) come a little early this year!

• 1154 points

kmcmellen
    I will likely get some new FJ gear, but Santa/wife already said, "you got a new pair of FJs this year."  Reverse psychology didn't work either when I pointed out Santa/wife bought way more than 1 pair of new shoes.

Never really worked that well for me either.

• 3673 points

Santa and I don't do xmas presents for each other.  But I'm working on a present for myself :)   (just don't tell Santa - she might get ***!)

•  

We do Christmas and birthdays.....special times for us and keep it simple, because the rest of the year we buy what we want anyhow......on our anniversary we always buy something for the house.....remodel or art......and we do have limits of our Christmas and birthday purchases.......kmcmellen regarding your situation......my wife to me.....yes, I heard you got a pair for your birthday, but I always go get an old pair and throw them away and say "see, I need a replacement pair", and it works.....have your tried that......anything to shut me up......ha..ha....

•  

What Santa doesn't know won't hurt Her !!!

BUT all the better when She actually pays for them.

• 3284 points

ChuckZ
    was told I really didn't need another.

Too funny. Got the same response from my Santa as well.

•  

Mike_C
    "Santa" already has two pairs of My Joy' son order for Christmas.  Here's hoping Christmas (and the shoes) come a little early this year!

Hopefully, we can play again before Christmas day. If so, perhaps Pinkie will let me wear the shoes I was told she bought me (that I got to pay for). LOL

• 1146 points

...it's never a question of need my good man. Stock up! That being said, I asked Santa for a pair of MyJoys...

• 1146 points

Have you guys noticed that this line of reasoning only works one way?