Forums

Superlites CT

• 1090 points

I tried these on today and can say that I was amazed how comfortable and how stable they were. Anyone have any on course (or range) experience with these? I wish they were released a few months earlier so I could have tried them during the summer.

•  

I haven't had the chance to try them on yet, but I can almost guarantee a pair will be going in my closet by spring!

• 1090 points

I agree. I think there will definitely be a need for these next spring.

•  

Saw the grey/lime combo of this shoe yesterday and very excited.

Would definitely give the white/blue model a try as look incredibke light and comfortable.

• 1090 points

CROCMAN
    Saw the grey/lime combo of this shoe yesterday and very excited.

Would definitely give the white/blue model a try as look incredibke light and comfortable.

Couldn't agree more. I tried them on again yesterday and definitely see these in my future. I think these are a better choice for me compared to the M project. A little more stability but still lightweight.

•  

Agree with the crocman about the greyblack/lime combo, really nice colors........a very exciting looking shoe.....BUT there is no warranty on the shoe........I am all about FJs two year warranty on their shoes and have always purchased their shoes that have that warranty.......so guess I will pass, no matter how cool it looks.......