Forums

Footjoy classic spikeless

• 50 points

I have owned 5 or 6 pair of the Footjoy classic look spikeless saddle oxford style shoes.To buy them now do i have to order My Joys?

•  

In our current line we have the FJ Professional, which replaced the model you speak of.  The FJ Professional is also available via the MyJoys program in a Traditional Saddle, Shield Tip, or Asymmetrical.

•  

You can find Icon Spikeless or you could pick up a pair of Professional Spikeless.  i switched from the Classic spikeless to the professional spikeless and I'm happy with them.

• 50 points

Thanks Devin. Are these in retail stores? Is there one available in all white? Or do I have to order them through MyJoys?

•  

ParmanMike
    Thanks Devin. Are these in retail stores? Is there one available in all white? Or do I have to order them through MyJoys?

They are available at retail but I have a feeling you will have a very difficult time finding them at a brick and mortar location.  The breadth of our line is so deep that spikeless shop shoes are not a particularly popular option for a golf shop to carry.

We had an all white saddle in our 2011 - 2012 Shoe line (SKU: 57094).  Given the time it has been out of the line your best bet will likely be designing them on MyJoys.

• 50 points

Cool. I am 56 years old and I have worn Footjoys all my life. I can buy a 9 med and know it will fit.

• 1716 points

The 57053 and 57037 sure are nice looking.

•  

The ICON make a wonderful spikeless saddle  - have four different versions.

•  

I have 2 pair of the FJ Professionals and love them.  You should not hesitate if you are considering the Professionals.  Very comfortable and stylish.