Forums

REPLACEMENT SPIKES FOR EUROPA COLLECTION WOMEN'S SHOES CIRCA APPROX 1998

• 5 points

Can anyone advise which spikes work with these shoes?  I have a pair that are still in reasonable shape but need new spikes. thanks.

•  

See that you joined our community ten months ago and this is your first post, let me be the first to welcome you and encourage you to complete your profile.  I do not have the answer but do have a recommendation.  Go to one of the large golf stores such as a Edwin Watts, GolfGalaxy/Dicks, Golfsmith, or Golf Discount, because they carry a good supply of golf spikes that fit most FJ shoes an they will be glad to assist you.  Be sure and take your shoes with you to ensure that the spikes fit.  It is very difficult to fit spikes on shoes that are that age withot seeing them and the type of spike that will fit them correctly.  If obvious have taken good care of them and you deserve a proper fit.  Good luck, CZ  : )  

• 5369 points

JGOLSON
    Can anyone advise which spikes work with these shoes?  I have a pair that are still in reasonable shape but need new spikes. thanks.

Welcome. I'm pretty sure those aren't the newer tri-lock/twist locking system. But i'm not sure if those are small or large thread Softspikes -- from a few posting on eBay they might be the smaller threads.

However, take them to your local proshop first, then a local retailer, and have them remove one and confirm. I just looked at the on-line retailers and most seem to carry the older style threads as well.

Good luck.