Forums

How many pair of Golf Shoes do you own?

•  

My golf buddies think my 6 pairs are too much. Wait until I tell them these numbers.

•  

I'm at 14 as of right now:  2 MyJoys Icons, 2 other Icons, 2 pairs of DryJoys Tours, 3 pairs of older DryJoys, 1 pair FJ Sports, 2 pair MProjects (one with cleats and one without), and 2 pairs of Contour Casuals.  Probably on hold for a bit.

•  

pulplvr
    I'm at 14 as of right now:  2 MyJoys Icons, 2 other Icons, 2 pairs of DryJoys Tours, 3 pairs of older DryJoys, 1 pair FJ Sports, 2 pair MProjects (one with cleats and one without), and 2 pairs of Contour Casuals.  Probably on hold for a bit.

Impressive pulplvr, think you have covered just about every style there.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    I have 5 pair.

MWD we've had this question quite a few times (even from myself when I first started) and there are some very serious collectors amongst the FJC and some really incredible numbers out there - so it's always nice to get a bit of an update from everyone.

For nearly as long as I can remember I rotated an all white and an all black pair of FJs which just about covered me in all situations ...

... BUT the introduction of the Icon and the ever changing designs has me somewhat no, make that completely hooked so I am now looking to add a pair of each new Icon design as they come on line so have now increased my number to 8.

•  

5 pair for me... that is until some new FJ offerings come out this winter!

• 5336 points

I have four pairs of FJ shoes at the moment. Given the ages of my boys, the shoe budget loot is regularly raided to keep their footies shod..One of my boys out grew sneakers purchased for him in June! It is impressive to read about our fellow FJ shoe enthusiasts. How about a FJ IMELDA MARCOS AWARD for most purchases in a given year? First prize: Naturally, a pair of MyJoys! There could also be a lifetime achievement award....

•  

I have a few pair ;).  Can play for a while before having to wear the same pair.

TT

• 2956 points

Go Hokies
    I don't count either - but somewhere around 100 -  25 or so Classics, 1 Contour casual, at least 75 ICONs (I just try not do buy the same pair twice).

I wonder if there is a support group for your addiction.

I keep 5 pair in my Jeep and two in my closet.

• 3548 points

I have 8 pairs at the moment but, I just saw the 2014 catalog and I'm all over the Dryjoy Casuals!!!

• 2635 points

How many pair --- per my spouse ...... to many.  by actual count 11 and considering another.