Forums

Quick Poll: Which style of shoe??

•  

Justin, I've been having the same internal discussion with myself recently.  I'm leaning toward the stingrays, only because I have found them for a significantly lower price than the caimans.  Wear your new Icons in good health, my friend.

•  

Go Hokies
    For me I'd go with number 2 -  there a little thing with number 1 that I don't like.

Elaboration please ...

Does this mean there is one model you have not gone for ???

•  

Justinu3
    Well I just ordered the stingray.  Might go back for the asym but at 99.99 couldn't resist!  :-)  Makes for Icon #3, looks like I'm moving more to Icons!

3 Icons

2 DryJoys Tours

1 Sport

1 M:Project

Justin, I can very much appreciate that burning feeling when a new purchase of icons approaches ... but only waiting four hours for comments/thoughts of the FJC is a little extreme.

Was gonna say like a few others that either one would be a great choice and maybe even to that great catch all ... "if you're not sure, get 'em both"

However I have recently just purchased a pair each of these (all black wave & white/black Aysym # 2 - pics coming) and IMHO both look absolutely fantastic but if I had to decide would give the edge to Aysym # 2.

But I can promise you that you will not be disappointed with your selection and it's a;ways nice to see another convert to the Icon stable ... (no denigration to the other style intended of course).

•  

#2 would be my choice, I also like your brown dryjoys tours though :)

•  

2!

•  

I have both.  It is like choosing between best friends, but I love the stingray... You will be great either way Justin.

• 5826 points

#2 Caiman

•  

..... So the decision?????

•  

Stingrays!

•  

Enjoy em!

• 4586 points

I cant disagree with your choice - I picked up the Stingrays about a month and a half back also :)