Forums

Folds of Honor Shoes

•  

What do you think of this new version?

•  

Love supporting the US and anything troop related, I see a pair of CC to match the FJ blue hoodie!

•  

Being a veteran (1965-1971 USAF) I appreciate FJs efforts in this venture.  The fold reminds me of my deceased WWII father's flag that is displayed in our home.  I worked as a Veterans Employment Counselor for the State of SC and our Veterans Unit did a presentation of the 13 folds of the flag and what each fold meant.  I was the commentator and whenever and whereever we did this presentation we brought tears to those in attendence.  So this does have a special meaning to me.  It definitely has its place.  cz : )

•  

I like it. I know a few friends of mine are going to order a pair.

• 4201 points

I love this!  It's a great shoe!

• 819 points

I really like it.  Love the FJ supports Folds of Honor.

•  

I like it. Maybe I could get my uncle to wear then, huge Vetern and Footjoy wearer.

• 4943 points

They are nice but are they a new design? Can't recall, but they look pretty similar to what I saw in June during the US Open. Still cool though and a great service that they provide.

•  

miniwarmth
    They are nice but are they a new design? Can't recall, but they look pretty similar to what I saw in June during the US Open. Still cool though and a great service that they provide.

Think you are right....they have been around for a while.....do not think this is a new campaign......we have had fliers in our proshop for a while......it might take a while for the flag to catch on....normally the folded flag is presented to someone when they retire from the military or a government agency, or pass away and is presented to their family in recoginition of their service to their country in the military.......what the FOH Foundation does is a great service to the families.....cz : )  

•  

I will have the FOH logo on a pair of CC's.  Just have to settle on a design.

TT

•  

TT, I'm with you and gotta pick a design... And wait for our 'daddy' to get back from Europe!

• 2956 points

I kinda like the Contours this way:

•  

Simple Red, White and Blue......blue shoe strings would be a nice touch.........cz  : )  

• 2779 points

That design is very nice, not too much.