Forums

Where do you get spikes for new M:Project shoes?

• 5 points

Where do you get spikes for new M:Project shoes?

•  

The stealth cleat by soft spikes should be available at most golf shops, try on line, just enter stealth spikes

•  

I would think that any golf shop that sells that shoe would carry spikes to fit them.  I believe that most FJ spikes are a fast twist  and you should be able to find them rather easily.  I personally like Champion Stringers and they fit most FJ shoes.  They run around $10, depending.  These spikes wear well and are absorbant.  I would recommend taking the shoes with you or taking the spike out and showing it to someone at the shop.  

•  

NCBob
    The stealth cleat by soft spikes should be available at most golf shops, try on line, just enter stealth spikes

Stealth™ Cleats by Softspikes®

This is the spike that comes stock in the shoe......agree with NCBob....good luck.....

• 113 points

Any spike that's made for the PINS system fits them, I cant find the soft spike version that came in them.. I had to buy adidas brand spikes to replace them. They also seem to pop out all the time..Sometimes after just one shot off the tee..any ideas why this happens?

Ive read that you only have to 'click" them twice or they will come out, tried that and they still come off

•  

ezapple
    Any spike that's made for the PINS system fits them, I cant find the soft spike version that came in them.. I had to buy adidas brand spikes to replace them. They also seem to pop out all the time..Sometimes after just one shot off the tee..any ideas why this happens?

Ive read that you only have to 'click" them twice or they will come out, tried that and they still come off

Three clicks is the proper way to fasten spikes with the pins system to the M:Project.