Forums

4A ladies golf shoe?

• 139 points

I wear ladies' size 8 4A shoes.  Any suggestions on which spikeless shoe I should consider for the best fit?

•  

I think you will need to look at getting your shoes from the MyJoys program. There are anumber of styles but I think that the narrowest ladies will be a "narrow" which is more of an A, B, C width. Check out this link: http://www.footjoy.com/customerservice/shoes_fitting.asp

•  

Wow, that is narrow!  I agree...the Myjoys is the way to go...I wear a 14B and I usually go with the 14 narrow in MyJoys since they carry the narrow widths.  Good Luck!

•  

I think your best best would be a Ladies DryJoys Sport wth BOA.  The BOA option will hug the foot better then traditional laces will.

•  

FootJoy Ladies M Project Spikeless Boa Golf Shoes

BOA Lace System for Custom-Like Fit

Give these a try....they come in a narrow and a lot of my buddies like the BOA lace system because they can make them snug....good luck.....cz : )

•  

ChuckZ

Give these a try....they come in a narrow and a lot of my buddies like the BOA lace system because they can make them snug....good luck.....cz : )

I would stay away from M:Project for some one with such a narrow foot. M:project features a generous last so the foot can spread out more.

•  

ChuckZ

I would stay away from M:Project for some one with such a narrow foot. M:project features a generous last so the foot can spread out more.

• 139 points

Thanks for the advice.

I've been to a few stores here in Houston, but they didn't carry the narrow widths.  So, is there any way to get a test pair of shoes to check fit before ordering a pair through MyJoys?  I don't want to pay a lot of money for shoes that don't fit.

• 139 points

Okay, so I decided to buy the shoes without a proper test fit.  I purchased a pair of Dry Joys Sport with the BOA lacing system in size 8N.

They arrived today.  The fit is pretty good.  The lacing system really tightens nicely and makes for a snug fit.

I hit a bucket of balls after work on Friday.  We'll see how they feel then.

•  

Welcome BAS......Enjoy your new FJs !

• 5399 points

Welcome BAS! How are the shoes fitting?

• 139 points

The shoes fit really well.  My heel doesn't slip at all.  Toe box is snug and comfortable.  I do wear somewhat thick socks with them, and I'm sure those help with the fit.  (They did not help with other shoes I tried.)

I have also been out on the driving range twice, once to hit a bucket of balls and once for a lesson.  My feet were very comfortable and didn't slide around in the shoes.  And my golf instructor, a rather senior fellow, thinks they look cute.  I agree.