Forums

ENTER TO WIN FJ ICON!

•  

Check out the new FJ ICON microsite and click on the Sweepstakes tab to enter for a chance to win a pair of the new FJ ICONs!

•  

Just filled it out, those are some sweet shoes. Had a hard time picking a style!

Thanks for th eheads up.

Shaun

•  

Thanks for the heads-up on this one. 

•  

Jumped in a couple days ago... how is the winner picked?  Just a random drawing?

•  

Good catch Chris, didn't think to put the link on here.

•  

Entered last night.  Got my fingers crossed that soon one of my wishlist items will have a new home.

•  

EMKelly0106

Jumped in a couple days ago... how is the winner picked?  Just a random drawing?

EMK -

We gather all the entries from each sweepstakes period (in this case Monday 12:00AM - Sunday 11:59PM) and our contest engine randomly picks the winner (number of winners depends on each specific sweepstakes).  This contest runs for 4 weeks and we pick 2 winners per week for a total of 8 lucky winners.  You can enter once each week, so make sure to come back and get your weekly entry in.

Hope this helps.

ML

•  

Thanks Mike, one more questions though, if someone wins this week (i.e. me... I can hope right?) can I re-enter for the next drawing?  Or in the spirit of fairness opt out? 

I would personally not re-enter but I was curious to find out if you had a "block" on the winnners to prevent re-entry?

Good luck to everyone who entered the contest! 

•  

EMKelly0106

Thanks Mike, one more questions though, if someone wins this week (i.e. me... I can hope right?) can I re-enter for the next drawing?  Or in the spirit of fairness opt out? 

I would personally not re-enter but I was curious to find out if you had a "block" on the winnners to prevent re-entry?

Good question.  You can only win once per sweepstakes (so in this case, once over the 4 week run).  We review the winners names, email and home addresses each week.  That said, if we run another FJ ICON sweepstakes later on in the year or into 2010, you are certainly eligible to enter and win again.

The rules are written like this ...

"The winner of any prize hereunder is not eligible to win any further prizes in this Sweepstakes."

For complete official rules, you can click here

HTH, 

ML

•  

Just entered, hoping that a sweet new pair of FJs find my door step!

• 4775 points

I'm in.  Thanks for the opportunity FJ!!

•  

Mike Lowe

EMKelly0106

Good question.  You can only win once per sweepstakes (so in this case, once over the 4 week run).  We review the winners names, email and home addresses each week.  That said, if we run another FJ ICON sweepstakes later on in the year or into 2010, you are certainly eligible to enter and win again.

The rules are written like this ...

"The winner of any prize hereunder is not eligible to win any further prizes in this Sweepstakes."

For complete official rules, you can click here

HTH, 

ML

Thanks Mike.  I appreciate the information. 

Good luck everybody.

•  

I've got my fingers crossed!!!

•  

Is the drawing in the morning?  Definitely have my fingers crossed too!

•  

Can you possibly post the names of the winners here?  My work computer will not allow me to open the ICON site because of the flash program it uses.  I would like to congratulate the winners.

Thanks!