Forums

Why were XPS-1 discontinued?

• 208 points

why were these shoes discontinued heard they were a great shoe

•  

New styles are out..... XPS is a great shoe and improvement is the name of the game.

•  

Probably because they did not sell was well as other styles.  The bottom line is a big factor in business decisions.

• 208 points

Thank you found them on TGW then found out they were discontinued love the shoe was hoping was a great shoe

•  

Wow! I thought they were coming out with a new style but it';s no longer listed on the site. Too bad but I find the traction and stabiltiy with the DryJoy Tour and FJ Sport is about the same as the XPS-1. Anyway, it may be time to find some more closeouts XPS-1's

•  

pulplvr
    Probably because they did not sell was well as other styles.  The bottom line is a big factor in business decisions.

Golfers that liked them often bought several pairs; however, those golfers seem to be scarce.  In other markets, Asia specifically, will continue to carry the shoe.  

•  

pulplvr

Golfers that liked them often bought several pairs; however, those golfers seem to be scarce.  In other markets, Asia specifically, will continue to carry the shoe.  

•  

I tried them on at the Shoebox and hit some balls.  WAY to stiff/stable for me.  I thought I was going to break an ankle.

To each their own.  I prefer the other FJ models I have.  

•  

Sad, such a great shoe all the way around for me...The BOA feature is awesome!

•  

Terrible news, I certainly loved them above others.  The ones I have with BOA are the best.  Can't find anymore anywhere.  I picked up another pair on close-outs for $90, may have to stock up now.

•  

I still think the new FJ Sport is the replacement for the XPS.  The sole appears similar, though not quite as energetic (?) looking.