Forums

MyJoys!

•  

Those pictures of the MyJoy's from Chris are wonderful.  I don't know that it's going to be possible to choose/make just ONE PAIR.  Wow, those white/orange ones are great and I loved the office idea for the spikeless asymetrical's.  Well done, FJ... but please, STOP TEASING US!! :)

•  

Will we be able to make a spikeless version?  I would love the black with red to wear to the office with trousers.

• 4775 points

Make sure you see the slideshow.  The choices are going going to be endless.  I am really excited for the patents.  Looking forward to the website launch so I can see all of the colors and patterns.

•  

I'm right there with you - I absolutely can't wait.  I'm betting I'll lose a few hours of time the day that the MyJoys launch just playing around with all the options.

•  

fairway2heaven

Will we be able to make a spikeless version?  I would love the black with red to wear to the office with trousers.

Yes, the ICONs will be available as spikeless in the MyJoy departments.  You could really make some nice ones to spice up the work outfits.

I will also lose a couple hours a day drafting up options, making eliminations until I am able to narrow it down to a couple pairs... may take me all winter, but by goodness I will do it! :)  CAN'T WAIT!

•  

EMKelly0106

fairway2heaven

Yes, the ICONs will be available as spikeless in the MyJoy departments.  You could really make some nice ones to spice up the work outfits.

I will also lose a couple hours a day drafting up options, making eliminations until I am able to narrow it down to a couple pairs... may take me all winter, but by goodness I will do it! :)  CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks for the info.... No telling how many hours I will end up spending on that site.

•  

fairway2heaven

EMKelly0106

fairway2heaven

Thanks for the info.... No telling how many hours I will end up spending on that site.

No doubt about that one!  Hopefully it's on a weekend... otherwise I may just have to lose my job because I will be making shoes all day!  Hopefully then can relate.... :)

•  

No doubt.  These are some sweet shoes.

•  

Can't wait for the release, going to make it very hard to get just one pair!

• 4775 points

Saw a picture online of Poulter wearing the asymmetrical style (#52138) but in all black.  They looked very sharp.