Forums

FOOTJOY - Customer Service Line

• 226 points

Need help..my dtr. gave me  a pair of FJ. on my Birthday Nov 1..2012..She says bought it from a Pro-shop. Now the sole of the left shoe has come off and its leaking--wet socks and slowly the right sole is also doing the same.Anybody has a phone # to call for replacement?

•  

You can also reach FootJoy by calling our Consumer/ Warranty line at (800) 224-8501.  M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.  They can also be reached via email at FJconsumer@acushnetgolf.com.

Best,

DG

•  

Silver Fox

Very odd happening here. Have 30 pairs of FJ and not an issue with any. Please reach the FJ team and I'm sure you'll be wel cared for. They are the best....

• 3688 points

Agreed with TH.  Take Devin's information and contact them.  All reports have the CS at Footjoy being the best!  I have fortunately had no reason to call them yet!

•  

SILVRFOX, sorry to hear about your shoe problems.

Haven't had any issues myself to date but your shoes should still be under warranty and everyone I know who has dealt with FJ over faulty shoes has been more than pleased when dealing with FJ and getting replacements.

• 226 points

thanks guys...

• 9 points

I want to buy some M Project but their is no dealer near me, Im buying them on internet but by any chance does anybody know if the sizes are the same as any other FJ brand.

•  

I wear 9M in most FJ styles and my 9M MProjects are spot on.  Get them and enjoy golf comfort like you've not known before.

•  

From my experience the M Project runs pretty true to size.

• 9 points

Thank you and by any chance does anybody know the inches of the width: narrow and medium.

•  

Golfer12,  What size do you normally wear in FJ?

The M:Project features a very generous last and some have to size down for it to fit properly.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Golfer12,  What size do you normally wear in FJ?

The M:Project features a very generous last and some have to size down for it to fit properly.

You´re right Devin, I use 9.5 in all Fj models, but 9 in the M's.

• 9 points

I normally wear size 10

• 226 points

FYI ..I called & mailed my leaky shoes to FootJoy in MA...Donna in return was very courteous , I got my shoes replaced. I found that they were the wrong size. Donna suggested  either I return or go to authorized dealers in Oklahoma City...Guess what, ***'s Sporting replaced my shoes without any questions., Thank you Foot Joy..saved me few bucks in mailing..and the hassle .

• 688 points

I've called the customer support line on several occasions with minor problems or questions. On one occasion, it concerned the insoles of my Contours. The representatives were always courteous and willing to go the extra mile to resolve the problem or answer the question. I received a new pair of cushioned insoles within a week. Great customer service. The Community is also a great place to get answers. That's why my two new pair of shoes, eight pair of new gloves, and recent apparel purchases are FJ.