Forums

New MyJoys

•  

My rep did take care of me:

Didn't work a deal out of the MyJoys Contour Casual -  probably should have.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelEIGHT? Holy cow Bobby.... You win the lottery this month?

My shoe buys are slowing down. I have no more room in the trunk of my car, and it's hard to even get my golf bag in anymore....  Simple solution, get a smaller bag.

or a bigger car.

•  

I should thinks so !!!

Love the green Asyms, but not quite so sure about the accent.

Think you should have most definitely done a deal about the new contours as thinking they are going to sell like hot cakes.

•  

Love the green with blue accents, Bobby.  You must have just the outfit to wear them with.  I would imagine a tartan of some type, or a subtle pattern slack.  Hard to picture them with shorts.

•  

Pretty colors!  That blue stingray is nice!

•  

Trying to imagine an ensemble GH might wear with those particular green/blue shoes and must admit that I am at a bit of a loss.

Just remember my dear old Grandmother telling me:

" Blue and green should never be seen unless there is something in between."

•  

Yes -  that pair of icons are long trouser type shoes for sure.

•  

I would wear them with my Black Watch tartans....trousers or shorts!

• 1466 points

Look sweet! Have to get on those, anyone know if they are there for a short amount of time or for a while?

•  

Very nice Bobby.   You might need your own reality show.  I've produced videos with less content to work with than your shoe and apparel collection.

•  

memphisunited
    Very nice Bobby.   You might need your own reality show.  I've produced videos with less content to work with than your shoe and apparel collection.

Scotty, a great idea. I think the next FedEx golf commercial should feature Bobby and I shipping clubs AND shoes. More revenue for you if we shipped shoes!

•  

There you go -  a small box for the clubs and a truck for the shoes.

• 3 points

Hey guys. I have a dry joys tour with BOA which is 9.5 XW. If I want to get a myjoys icon wave. What size should I get. I am afraid that shoes with BOA and without BOA have a different in size.

•  

Aaron sorry can't help you as I don't have any BOAs.

Most of the stuff I have read says that regylar and BOA are meant to be comparative size.

Can only encourage you to try on a pair of each and see how you go.

Come on FJC (BOA wearers specifically) don't leave Aaron hanging.

Any advice for our newest contributor.

•  

I;m like you, CROCMAN--BOA-less--so it's hard for me to respond definitively.  Got to agree that trying on one of each is the best way, but many stores often don't have both in the same style and size so it's tough to do.  Just came back from G*****ith and noticed exactly that issue when looking through their shoe selection.  Seems to depend on the store, their customer base, and luck of the size draw.  Wish you luck, Aaron, and welcome to the community.  Stick around and you'll discover lots of wonderful people and commentary.