Forums

Cleats for MProjects

•  

Has anyone else lost a cleat from their new MProjects?  I discovered last time I wore mine that I am missing one.  Of course, the low profile cleat is a new type--and has a different connection--than those used on other FJ models.  I've checked with two courses and two golf specialty chains stores, but none have replacement cleats.  Anyone have any hints where to find some?

•  

nope... but that is because I have the spikeless!  :-)  PM Devo, Ted.  He'll help a brother out.  

• 1466 points

I lost one too but similar to you and my proshop had some extras lying around but I looked online before and couldn't find any. Any staff/knowledgable people know anything about this?

•  

That's not good!

Are cleats covered under warranty?

Always wondered about that.

•  

Looks for the cleat that is listed for the Adadias -  I think that one works -  (yeah I know somethings spelled wrong but that's the best I can do - not a shoe company I recognize).

• 4670 points

I've been fortunate to not have lost one yet!  Now I'm going to have to go take a look and make sure they're all tight and not loose!

•  

Ted, call customer service - as new as your hoes are, I gotta believe they will send you a couple of spikes.

• 335 points

its called the Pin System when looking for cleats....... you are going to be looking for Softspike Stealth Pin system

•  

I'm with Justin.  The spikeless do not have to be replaced.  ha

Joe,

What about the XPS-1 spikes?  Are they are a particular brand?

TT

• 335 points

SoftSpike Cyclone- fast twist for XPS-1

Back to the M-Project's spike when changing them you will see that you can only put the spike in one way. Then its 3 clicks to the right and the cleat is in.  Be carefull when you are changing these for the first few times everyone is use to the Fast Twist and just crank the spike in till it stops.  With the pin system if you go more than 3 click It can over torque the shoe. VICE VERSA when you take the out slowly turn the wrench to the left to feel 3 clicks then lift the cleat out.  Hope this helps

• 4670 points

Thanks Joe,  I'll keep that in mind for when I'm in need!

•  

Great info for keeps.  Thanks, Joe.

•  

noeldaof
    Great info for keeps.  Thanks, Joe.

Ditto ......

• 3066 points

Joe,

Where did you get the invisible 913, seen (or actually not seen), in your profile pic?

• 1466 points

Thanks for the reply Joe, where can we pick these up?