Forums

2013 FJ ICON Styles

•  

CROCMAN
    Devin_GmitterThe Reps will be getting the new catalog in June but some of the new styles will not be ready until December.

Guess what I'm getting for Xmas!

Sounds like a great Christmas present Crocman!

• 2556 points

Devin_Gmitter
    The Reps will be getting the new catalog in June but some of the new styles will not be ready until December.

• 1466 points

Better be good for Santa this year!

• 2781 points

CROCMAN
    Devin_GmitterThe Reps will be getting the new catalog in June but some of the new styles will not be ready until December.

Guess what I'm getting for Xmas!

I second that!

• 4396 points

Can't wait.  Already planning on increasing the size of my shoe collection :)

•  

Devin, can you at least tell us how many new models are in the wings?

•  

•  

Thanks Devin, the anticipation is building.

Assume some are getting the axe. Will we get a bit of notice for last minute purchases?

•  

Some will be getting the axe...not sure if I can disclose much more at this time.

• 2781 points

I can't wait to see the new styles.

•  

Devin, thanks for the info!  Any new BOA styles?

•  

Chris92009
    Devin, thanks for the info!  Any new BOA styles?

No BOA styles for XPS-1

•  

Any new styles/designs for us Gals too? Hope so as the 2012 Collection was very disappointing ......

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Any new styles/designs for us Gals too? Hope so as the 2012 Collection was very disappointing ......

There is a reverse asymmetrical looking LoPro that I think will take off.  Ladies DryJoys will again feature saddle and accent in MyJoys.  DryJoys is also taking over Sport - for a new DryJoys Sport model.  

•  

Looks like my shopping might be easy.