Forums

I need opinions please

• 1466 points

I would make sure to keep a back up pair when you are playing with the club champion! Flashy so better be winning skins if youre wearing them

• 1096 points

Gzink96
    I would make sure to keep a back up pair when you are playing with the club champion! Flashy so better be winning skins if youre wearing them

My thoughts exactly. I might need to save them for special occasions and stick to the solid whites for everyday play.

•  

I wore a pair like those at the FJA event playing Medinah.

•  

Tim, you just couldn't resist showing another picture of you standing next to Heather, could you?

•  

T-Bone

Gzink96

My thoughts exactly. I might need to save them for special occasions and stick to the solid whites for everyday play.

What are you going to save them for? Wear them when every you want to, they're just shoes. Granted, they're the best shoes, being FootJoys and all. Don't be shy, wear what you want. Maybe some of these as well.

•  

Randy....True, I can't argue that one bit.

Now if remember correctly, you had a quite atractive lady playing in your group as well.  So where are you going with this? lol