Forums

In search of Silver

•  

Has anyone ordered any my joys in silver? I'm thinking about a silver base with a lime green patent accent on the ICON shield tip: I believe it has to be done. I'm certain about the patent lime as I've seen that on a shoe and I don't think the colour swatch does it justice. I'm wondering whether the same is true of the silver? Your thoughts, as ever would be most welcome. Pictures from those who have dained to purchase silver shoes would be greatly appreciated.

•  

Hey Dave, use the "Search the FJ Community" search engine and type in "MyJoy Metallics". You will find a thread all about the silver metallic base color. There are also pictures of my Silver Specials and Devin's Silver and Black Shield Tips. This will save you some time. Good luck, the silver looks really sweet!

•  

Just took a look at the 'MyJoy Metallics' Thread...Some shimmering shoes there I don't recall seeing it before....Don, Sharp shoes as always, Great Texture on Tone.  Devin, Dashing Black Patent. & Silver.....

• 2781 points

Silver base will definitely look sweet.  I have the exact ones you are talking about in saved in my wishlist.  Definitely going to order them one day.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Hey Dave, use the "Search the FJ Community" search engine and type in "MyJoy Metallics". You will find a thread all about the silver metallic base color. There are also pictures of my Silver Specials and Devin's Silver and Black Shield Tips. This will save you some time. Good luck, the silver looks really sweet!

Thanks Don, They look very good, much better than the swatch would have you believe: I think there could be a pair of Silver and patent lime green shoes on the horizon. I have found that the spikeless shoes are really good for work wear and these may be a spikeless set to set off the suits. The great thing is that you can pop out for a crafty 9 holes after work in the evening and not need to change your shoes, just pick up the clubs and away you go.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Just took a look at the 'MyJoy Metallics' Thread...Some shimmering shoes there I don't recall seeing it before....Don, Sharp shoes as always, Great Texture on Tone.  Devin, Dashing Black Patent. & Silver.....

I think we have been directed to the Bling thread on the shoe front. Oh and I love a bit of Bling!!

•  

RedHusky
    Silver base will definitely look sweet.  I have the exact ones you are talking about in saved in my wishlist.  Definitely going to order them one day.

Don't mess about Red, push that button. I also think that they would look good with a blue stingray too.

•  

Fairway finder

golferdrmjr

Thanks Don, They look very good, much better than the swatch would have you believe: I think there could be a pair of Silver and patent lime green shoes on the horizon. I have found that the spikeless shoes are really good for work wear and these may be a spikeless set to set off the suits. The great thing is that you can pop out for a crafty 9 holes after work in the evening and not need to change your shoes, just pick up the clubs and away you go.

Those would definitely set you apart from your co-workers. Well played if you do pull the trigger.  

•  

I have 2 or 3 pairs of the 52010 (saddle) using the gray base -  these try out very nice -  not quite as splashy as silver but the same look.  There are photos posted else where in the community (can't post currently due to software issues).

Go Hokies