Forums

Shoe Testing at Foot Joy

•  

REBEL
    Thanks for sharing your experience sounds like an awesome time.. Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to witness the show box.. According to google its only 1959 miles away from my door step.. Hahaha

its worth the trip

•  

Sounds like a great experience at the 'Shoe Box.... Luv the name ! I'm ready for a visit and shoe testing anytime.....

•  

I'm with you Josh. We (Pinkie and I) will take a golf road trip to Footjoy and will make arrangements to play in the "Show Box".

•  

No throwing shoes at each other once in the "Shoe Box"  keep them to yourselves...

• 2956 points

Hey gang,

I too have been fortunate enough to live fairly close to, and have participated in shoe testing at FJ. It is a great experience, informative and fun. Joe Izzo is a super guy, and I hope many of you get to meet him.

•  

joshgiano
    The Shoe Box is crazy cool, and Joe is always on his game. Hopefully I'll get to go back to do some more tests this year

agreed.  i would love to make another trip up to FJ for more time in the shoe box.

• 335 points

For those who want to come in for testing and live a respectable distance from our Brockton, Ma location please feel free to email me and if you fit the criteria for the current tests I would love to have you come in.  Joseph_izzo@acushnetgolf.com

• 5375 points

Joe - You have my contact info - I stand at the ready for round two!!

• 366 points

I am wearing the Foot Joy “Superlites” 9.5 W this shoe is the most comfortable shoe I own. I love to walk the course and it is a joy to do so in these wonderful golf shoes. Here in the Pacific Northwest it is wet here most of the time and I feel sure footed in the tee box and do not worry about my feet slipping during my golf swing. I also wear Foot Joy/Dry Joy rain gear, great products!

• 1135 points

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like a great experience. Almost makes me wish I lived a little closer.

•  

Great story! The shoe box area is super cool... Only been there once but hope to return in the future!

•  

Thanks for sharing.  It's always cool to peek behind the curtain.