Forums

Find the Error

• 4496 points

bholley - thanks for the answer!  I never knew there was a right way and wrong way!  you learn something new everyday!

•  

You are welcome. It is basically tying a square knot instead of a "granny" knot. Althought not completely fool proof it does make a better knot.

•  

Watched a TED talk on tying your shoes using a square knot and have used that method since. Other than switching to shoes with the BOA lacing system, this have been a great in not having to retie my shoes during the course of play.

• 350 points

I must be real uncoordinated being a right handed man. I'll bet lefties have been doing this proper at they do almost everything opposite of righties. I'll keep practicing. Only 40 some years of doing it incorrectly. I blame my parents...lol

•  

And now we know why they invented Velco and BOA.

BHolley, thank you for the updated understanding and wisdom.

-ICONs for All

•  

SERIOUSLY BRUCE...YOU STRUNG US ALONG FOR THAT ANSWER!!!!

I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO COME TO GEORGIA AND PUNCH YOU IN THE NOSE!!!!

•  

Mondo
    SERIOUSLY BRUCE...YOU STRUNG US ALONG FOR THAT ANSWER!!!!

I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO COME TO GEORGIA AND PUNCH YOU IN THE NOSE!!!!

Foil up.

Seriously Mike all CAPS. Are you now in my age bracket? Just because you had a hip replacement doesn't mean you are retirement age.

I don't know why I am even wasting my time on you. I could be pursuing more positive activities like trying to find my coffee cup, car keys or yelling at the neighborhood kids to get out of my yard.

We have 3 old f***s  doddering around in here already I don't think we need 4.