Forums

GOLFLOCKER - PREORDERED MYJOYS?

•  

Received and email from Golflocker advestising pre-ordered MYJOYS in multiple styles and colours.

Assuming they have ordered MYJOYS for sale to their customers which can then avoid 4 week order period.

Is this common practice?

•  

This is the first time Golf Locker has had this offer.

•  

I noticed that as well, I will have to look into it.

•  

thanks for tellin us that

•  

Looks like they have "pre-built" some shoes that they are brining into stock. A great idea if you want to take a chance on custom inventory. Personally, I find the MyJoy delivery to be pretty fast for standard shipping. If you really need something in less than 2 weeks there is a premium shipping option available.

•  

I'll agree with using the MyJoys site and Premium Shipping -  if you have a good relationship with your local pro you'll probably end-up paying about the same amount.

•  

As Randy said, this is the first time Golf Locker has offered this.  I also haven't seen anyone else doing this either.  Interesting concept really, especially if you aren't looking to personalize AND they have what you're looking for.

•  

After I posted this noticed that there appears to be a black croc and brown croc print on the shieldtips that isn't available on MYJOYS!

Surely that is just my eyes playing tricks ???

•  

Ordering from MyJoys and getting EXACTLY what you like really is not that much of a problem or time delay. I ordered 3 pair of ICON MyJoys on the 26th of March. They shipped yesterday and I will have them on the 12th of April. this was with standard shipping. For an extra fee I could have had them faster if I wanted....Pretty good service in my mind!

•  

I agree the extra fee is great for those that need faster service, nice option!

•  

i saw that email as well.  interesting idea, but risky if they end up with styles and sizes no one wants.  i thought i saw someone else do it last year, but i don't remember who.  but like Rick said, getting them from FJ, isn't really a huge issue anyway.  so not sure if this is worth it.  i would guess some end of the year clearance sales will be worth checking out.