Forums

Masters shoes announced

•  

Not really no, it's a 6 pair initial order and $100 setup, run through an account.

Sorry!

•  

Aswome Shoes - a must have item :-)

•  

tdogg21
    Devin_GmitterCROCMANHey Devin, saw some MYJOYS on the weekend with a golf club logo.

Can specific logos be done as special orders through MYJOYS and is so are there minimum orders?

You will have to order club logos through through the specific place you want.  We cannot place orders on the web with a course logo.

what if the course doesn't have a FJ account?  is it still possible and who would i need to get permission from on my clubs side?

Then you need to join a different club.

•  

golfchick
    tdogg21Devin_GmitterCROCMANHey Devin, saw some MYJOYS on the weekend with a golf club logo.

Can specific logos be done as special orders through MYJOYS and is so are there minimum orders?

You will have to order club logos through through the specific place you want.  We cannot place orders on the web with a course logo.

what if the course doesn't have a FJ account?  is it still possible and who would i need to get permission from on my clubs side? Then you need to join a different club.

it's at our vacation spot and have a place on the 9th green.  so changing clubs isn't much of an option.  unfortunately the club is going through a bankruptcy sale.  so things are tight.  the pro shops are essentially empty.  it's sad, but everyone is hopeful one of the prospective buyers steps up.  it's an amazing facility and the courses are in great shape.  we just need an owner who isn't going to try to rely on real estate revenue.

•  

GH & TH are styling....Looks like that temptation factor can be dangerous and just push you over the edge, lol

As for 'Green' - It is the color of balance, harmony & growth. It creates equilibrium between the head and the heart. It reflects an anticipation of things to come.....

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    OK Despite not noticing Devin's email for like 2 weeks. 

I won the Augusta Masters myjoys :) contest

I will post the pictures of them when they arrive.  Footjoy is the best :)

Congrats,  WILD MAN  !