Forums

Icons on Sale at Global Golf

•  

Good time of year to supplement the shoe collection folks. My trunk is full until I settle on the Augusta pairs, and then I am fretting over a Carolina Blue pair of Asyms like my buddy Rick just snagged. Just too sweet looking frankly. Damn!

•  

Randy, if you want the Navy Blue Caimon you better hurry. It is almost sold out and will not be restocked.

•  

ARGH. I am going to have to wait a couple weeks....

•  

haha that funny tdogg

•  

Is it sacrelige to say " Thank heavens for closeouts".

As much as I love my Icons I love them even more when I have got them at a bargain price.

Now admittedly there is a patience factor involved and that is not my strong suit but apart from 'must haves and myjoys' this is the way to go.

•  

You need to think about something like the above - just a little bit stronger statement of Carolina Blue.

• 2795 points

Ordered from GLobal the other day -- Asym Icons Black with Brown Caiman.  Can't wait for arrival.

• 2795 points

What store has 9 1/2 Icon waves for $25?  Looked at Global golf and did not see on website.  Any link appreciated.  

OUTIGER
    19holeSome great close out deals out there if you can get lucky with your size in a style that you like. My wife and I were out and I saw a pair of ICON Waves in White / Bronze. My size---- $25.00. Needless to say they went home with me!

You could have picked up some 9.5's at that price.

TT

OUTIGER
    19holeSome great close out deals out there if you can get lucky with your size in a style that you like. My wife and I were out and I saw a pair of ICON Waves in White / Bronze. My size---- $25.00. Needless to say they went home with me!

You could have picked up some 9.5's at that price.

TT

•  

These are AWESOME GH!

You've done it again.

I just need the navy Stingray to last another couple of weeks (so my fingers are crossed) before disappearing.

Will be devastated if I miss out.