Forums

Icons on Sale at Global Golf

•  

Title says it all... 109-129

Picked up Asym and waves.   :-). First Icons ever... Pretty pumped.  I will post in Shoe Rule thread when they arrive.

•  

Thanks for the heads up!!!

•  

you're going to love them!  picked up my first pair a couple of years ago.  best golf shoe i've ever worn.

•  

Well done Justin. Depending on your size, there are some steals on eBay as well. Bobby and I have found a "source" over there.

•  

Some really good buys in that sale.  There are some sweet caimans for $89.99 in9.5's

TT

•  

i bought a pair and i am getting them tomorow but i got mine from golfballs.com for $85

•  

congrats on the great deal guys...thanks for the information as well...

•  

Justin you will love your Icons!  Fair warning though...you likely will not want to wear anything else after wearing the Icons and that will lead to buying more Icons.  Gets expensive...

•  

Some great close out deals out there if you can get lucky with your size in a style that you like. My wife and I were out and I saw a pair of ICON Waves in White / Bronze. My size---- $25.00. Needless to say they went home with me!

•  

Awesome! Picked up another pair of BOA ICON's!  Thanks for the heads up!

•  

19hole
    Some great close out deals out there if you can get lucky with your size in a style that you like. My wife and I were out and I saw a pair of ICON Waves in White / Bronze. My size---- $25.00. Needless to say they went home with me!

holy crap!  for $25 i would've bought them even if they weren't my size!

•  

there is a pair of waves on sale that i've been looking at for a while.  but i already have a pair of waves and i'm hoping to pick up a pair of augusta edition icons.......decisions, decisions.....

•  

19hole

You could have picked up some 9.5's at that price.

TT

•  

tdogg21
    19holeSome great close out deals out there if you can get lucky with your size in a style that you like. My wife and I were out and I saw a pair of ICON Waves in White / Bronze. My size---- $25.00. Needless to say they went home with me!

holy crap!  for $25 i would've bought them even if they weren't my size!

i would have too

•  

OUTIGER
    19holeSome great close out deals out there if you can get lucky with your size in a style that you like. My wife and I were out and I saw a pair of ICON Waves in White / Bronze. My size---- $25.00. Needless to say they went home with me!

You could have picked up some 9.5's at that price.

TT

what he didn't mention was he bought them from guy on the street who had a dozen pairs inside his overcoat.  the sale would have been quicker, but a cop walked by and they had to act like a couple of friends just talking on the street corner.