Forums

New MyJoys have arrived!

•  

Another FJ Fashionista is born.....Way to go GTJ8!

You need to add these to 2013 Shoe Rule Post...

•  

Like the new asyms, Andrew.  But won't you feel a bit out of sorts among all those UMiss, MissSt, and SoMiss folks in the Jackson area?  They do look very good, though.  Good choice.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Very nice. Where did you get the colored spikes?  Do they have other colors as well?

I've found them on line at a couple of the golf e-stores.  You have to really look, though, because they are sometimes buried under the initial selection.  Finding them locally has been far more difficult, so I've decided to stick with the straight black and white version.

•  

parthur

Hey, do you, Tar Heel, and Hokies have any friendly action on the Coastal Division?

We did not have any "friendly action, although I guess we (GT) kind of won it by default this year!  This might be something to look into for next year though...

•  

BostonBuzza
    Very nice. Where did you get the colored spikes?  Do they have other colors as well?

I found these at tgw.com and I think they have blue, orange, and red.  I have seen pictures of other colors but I'm not sure where to get them.  

•  

Mmmmmmm hummmm! Those are looking sweet. Matching the spikes is just taking it to another level. Well done

•  

Very sweet Andrew. What would you all think about the option to order MyJoys with color matching spikes?

• 5663 points

Sweeet! Love the combo and spikes are a must accessory touch!

•  

Nice work, the matching spikes really finish off the look. Would be a great option as part of my joys to be able to choose differnt colors for the spikes as you are building the shoe....

• 3627 points

Very nice.

•  

shaun13
    Nice work, the matching spikes really finish off the look. Would be a great option as part of my joys to be able to choose differnt colors for the spikes as you are building the shoe....

I am 100% all for choosing/matching spikes in the MyJoys program. Please note spikes and leather color....It was a topic in 2011 when I was able to procure these little beauties from a special contact....

•  

Tar Heel
    shaun13Nice work, the matching spikes really finish off the look. Would be a great option as part of my joys to be able to choose differnt colors for the spikes as you are building the shoe....

I am 100% all for choosing/matching spikes in the MyJoys program. Please note spikes and leather color....It was a topic in 2011 when I was able to procure these little beauties from a special contact....

that's a good looking shoe!

•  

Hey Randy, any chance you have a contact that can procure some green spikes?  I'm thinking ahead to the Masters release.  :)