Forums

A new look at MyJoys - "MyJoys Colors"

• 1293 points

We launched a new look at MyJoys this week -- called MyJoys Colors.  

"MyJoys Colors" was created to help people get to their design without having to be a designer.

People can select their favorite color and will immediately see the top selling designs using that color across all styles in a single "wall". If you select two colors, you will see top-selling designs that use both colors.

The hope is that people will know their shoe when they see it.

Let us know what you think!

www.footjoy.com/.../colors

•  

I love, love, love the new application. I must say, there are many of my own personal shoes in there, which made me quite proud! Big thumbs up on this Denise.

•  

A very cool site, gives a great selection, and a good starting point to but your own spin on each

•  

The new site is just awesome.  It saves so much time and really shows you different scemes to choose from.  Another cutting edge release from a company that is a Mark of a Player.

Thank you Denise

• 2781 points

Awesome idea!  There are just so many combinations and this option shows you all of them.  Gives you ideas you wouldn't have thought of.

•  

Absolutely a great new feature Denise!

• 4617 points

What a nice feature Denise! Time saver and indeed shows options I might not have thought of or considered..

•  

I am finding myself on the site for long periods of timing, putting combinations together.  You can now officially call me an addict.

•  

Nice tool, it will be very usefull when "creating" My Joys.

•  

Tar Heel
    I love, love, love the new application. I must say, there are many of my own personal shoes in there, which made me quite proud! Big thumbs up on this Denise.

They wanted to show the pink ones but they would have to pay royalties to the Liberace Estate.

•  

Job well done Denise and team, always pleased!      

•  

Fabulous, Denise ! Keep the creativity rolling ! Now all we need are some additional  women's MyJoy options to choose from !

• 2947 points

Denise and FJ Staff,

Whoa, that is pretty cool, thanks. It is a great time saver and inspirational tool when messing around the MyJoys site.

•  

bholley
    Tar HeelI love, love, love the new application. I must say, there are many of my own personal shoes in there, which made me quite proud! Big thumbs up on this Denise.

They wanted to show the pink ones but they would have to pay royalties to the Liberace Estate.

That royalty only kicks in if I add rhinestone accents.

• 2762 points

Yea...thats killer Denise!  It's fun playing with all the options.