Forums

M Project

•  

Well, my course told me that they had just received the invoice yesterday and are expecting the shoes to follow shortly.  I'm really anxious.

•  

I've had a bit of an issue with size - the DryJoys Tours have a deeper last and I've found reducing them from 11M to 10.5W size versus Icons works well. It's probably a good idea to try on a pair before you purchase.

•  

Fred, thanks for the advice.

•  

Size worked out perfectly for me.  I wear 9M in most shoes and these 9Ms are perfect, especially for my left foot, which is the larger foot.

• 2180 points

These are some of the NICEST (modern) looking golf shoes I have seen.. My biggest problem right now... Unsure which color to get :).. I will have a set in the next couple of weeks

• 4423 points

I was due for new shoes this year.  Been wearing a pair of Nikes and enjoyed them.  Went through the whole gamut on the shelf offered by Nike (i was really itching for some TW '13s until I put a pair on).  Then I went through other brands (adidas, ecco, etc) and wasn't having any luck with anything that felt good (i got to the point where looks didn't matter anymore).

The wife wandered over with a box and I pulled one out and put it on.  No question immediately that I was buying these shoes.  I cannot wait until I can get a few rounds in with these!!

•  

I took the above pair out of the box and walked 18 with Don. The first hour of break in killed my arches, but after that it was pure heaven, didnt even know I had them on!! Job well done!

• 4423 points

Agreed.  I wore em for 18 this past weekend.  No discomfort and it was like they weren't there for most of the round!  I had great contact with the ground.  Now if only they could fix this rusty swing :)

•  

Certainly one of THE most comfortable shoes I have worn.  Played several rounds over 4 days, 6 to be exact, and my feet never felt better.  Here is a pair of the spikeless that were boarding a 5:45 am flight to Palm Springs.  Spiked pair were in the golf bag, need to get a pic up for those soon.

•  

Just ordered my White spikeless ones!  Can't wait!

•  

Man, you all are really making me want to go buy a pair. Pinkie said she'd divorce me if I bought another pair of Footjoys. I'm going to miss her. ;-)