Forums

M Project

•  

grumpy830
    I saw some photos of FJ shoes, at the PGA Show, on Facebook. There was a photo of a pair of M-Projects, in a clear circular package, with a black banner on the top "The Mark of a Player" and on the bottom "FJ". Will this be the packaging for the M-Projects?

I had the same thoughts on the packaging

•  

grumpy830
    I saw some photos of FJ shoes, at the PGA Show, on Facebook. There was a photo of a pair of M-Projects, in a clear circular package, with a black banner on the top "The Mark of a Player" and on the bottom "FJ". Will this be the packaging for the M-Projects?

i saw that as well.  if so that's a very interesting packaging design.

•  

The packaging was quite interesting, wasn't it? I can imagine it's probably not what will hit retail, since it would be so hard to manage from an inventory standpoint. No stacking ability at all, unless you built in a square corner pack.

But the window box viewing is really sharp.

• 335 points

It will not be those tubing that I so proudly got to unwrap and put the shoes in was just a promotional casing...... we thought about using it but it would be to hard for retail...........  Im heading down to Fla now for the show any ambassadors there????

•  

Thanks for the clarification Joe.

•  

Post plenty of pics Joe.

And if you want to grab us goodies bags, will be no complaints.  lol

TT

• 3627 points

These look interesting, but I am probably in the minority that likes higher profile shoes.

• 2781 points

I really liked that unique clear package.  I could see how it would be tough to retail like that.

•  

That packaging was cool,  Easy to fit in a locker, but I guess hard for the stores and Pro Shops to store.  Special offering to FJ community members....?

•  

M-Projects feel great.  Second pair on way.  Best feeling shoe, can't wait until the snow clears.  These will get some pretty good use soon...

•  

Nice photo, Buzza.  Can't wait for my white with blue stripes spineless ones to arrive.  Any day now...

•  

The last update I received in Europe they will arrive just in April but I'd like to have some comments from the happy guys who already have it.

•  

I think there is a back-up on the shipping.  I just recevied a note that my white and blue spikeless will not arrive until March.  I was hoping they would have come sooner to the actual Feb 15th release date.  My guess is there is a very high demand.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I think there is a back-up on the shipping.  I just recevied a note that my white and blue spikeless will not arrive until March.  I was hoping they would have come sooner to the actual Feb 15th release date.  My guess is there is a very high demand.

Extremely high demand, National Accounts gobbled up most of the initial shipment from what I gather.

•  

I can certainly understand why.  They are one of the best that I have had on in quite a while.  Can't wait until my 2nd pair arrives.