Forums

WHAT ABOUT CONTOURS?

•  

ANYBODY RECENTLY BOUGHT FOOTJOY CONTOURS?  THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT PRICES ON THE NET ON LAST YEAR'S MODELS OF THESE.  HAS ANYONE BOUGHT AND USED THEM?  WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT QUALITY , DURABILITY, COMFORT, ETC. I AM LOOKING TO GER A PAIR OF THESE WITH THE BOA LACING.  

•  

Have nothing for you since this is not a shoe I use. Sorry

•  

For a soft cushiony (yes that is a made up word) ride you really can not go wrong with them.  From what I recall you wear Sports, the Contour will definitely give you a softer feel.

•  

Ddevin...you are really observant.   How do you remember me wearing soprts.   Just bought a new pair of Boa Sports.  And speaking of Boa Sports, did you ever post the videos from this year's Ambassador Invitational?  If so, where can i find them?

•  

Negative...an upcoming shoe launch is taking up alot of my time!

• 2781 points

Devin_Gmitter
    For a soft cushiony (yes that is a made up word) ride you really can not go wrong with them.  From what I recall you wear Sports, the Contour will definitely give you a softer feel.

I couldn't agree more.  "Cushiony" is a perfect word for them.  They definitely feel different from other FJs I own.

•  

I have both models, Sport and Contour, personally if I have to rank it my number 1 would be the Sport.