Forums

dry joy tour

•  

Pony
    Interesting to have a FJA only section.... what about the rest of us -- if not for most of the FJA's there would be almost no conversations or comments here.  Will the FJA only make this a lonely place in future.

So far it hasn't and I believe most of the conversation will still take place here.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    PonyInteresting to have a FJA only section.... what about the rest of us -- if not for most of the FJA's there would be almost no conversations or comments here.  Will the FJA only make this a lonely place in future.

So far it hasn't and I believe most of the conversation will still take place here.

Without question the bulk of the conversation will be in the "main" forum. The FJAs are not sitting on a cloud looking down on those who don't have the status, we want to communicate with every single person in the community. All the more reason to being a FJA, Pony!

• 2490 points

Whaql1
    Devin_GmitterPonyInteresting to have a FJA only section.... what about the rest of us -- if not for most of the FJA's there would be almost no conversations or comments here.  Will the FJA only make this a lonely place in future.

Without question the bulk of the conversation will be in the "main" forum. The FJAs are not sitting on a cloud looking down on those who don't have the status, we want to communicate with every single person in the community. All the more reason to being a FJA, Pony!

Whaql1
    Devin_GmitterPonyInteresting to have a FJA only section.... what about the rest of us -- if not for most of the FJA's there would be almost no conversations or comments here.  Will the FJA only make this a lonely place in future.

Thanks  Whaql1 and Devin -- I Appreciate your responses and will continue to tune in to the FJ Community.  Visiting the site has made me more aware of FJ products not just DryJoys shoes.  

•  

Whaql1

Mike,

I do sometimes wear my FJA crown and sit on my cloud to read posts. So let's not judge.  :)

TT

•  

rsw42
    when does the new line come out for this year ?

Welcome RSW...hope you spend some time here in the Community

•  

OUTIGER
    Whaql1Devin_GmitterPonyInteresting to have a FJA only section.... what about the rest of us -- if not for most of the FJA's there would be almost no conversations or comments here.  Will the FJA only make this a lonely place in future.

Mike,

I do sometimes wear my FJA crown and sit on my cloud to read posts. So let's not judge.  :)

TT

Not too certain any cloud can hold you I've seen recent pictures :) :)

• 2771 points

Sweet!

•  

Sounds like great idea! Can't wait to see what the guys come up with