Forums

country club casuals

• 111 points

found blem black smooth driving moc with erickson last style 28135-79109 on golf locker,  wondering why style no. does not show up on footjoy official website.  could they be knock offs?

•  

They are not "knock offs" golflocker.com is certainly a reputable dealer.  They are just old styles dating back to 2005-2009, some may be even older, very surprised to see them...

• 111 points

Thanks Devin for responding so fast.  I actually called footjoy and inquired,  he said golflocker.com is very reputable and recommends to everyone.  He too said discontinued, but didn't say about 2005-2009, cool to know, thanks.  I orded them right before posting, and will probably get a second pair for that steal.  Have got fj blems before and couldn't even locate a blem.  Also have the fj country club casuals with the tassel and leather sole and they are fantastic shoes. Glad i found these with the erickson last though, not so formal.  Thanks again for your very informative post.

•  

Glad to help!  

Stick around, many knowledgeable/fanatical golfers here...

Best,

DG

•  

Duger - welcome to the Community. As DG stated there are many knowledgeable people here that are willing to help. It is great knowing that you have someone like DG at FootJoy corporate to chime in and answer questions you may have.

•  

Duger - welcome to the FJC.  I have done business with GolfLocker.com before and I had a very good experience with them.  I actually called them to place the order.  They shipping was fast, and the items were received in a timely manner and were exactly what I ordered.  I would not hesitate to buy from GolfLocker.com.

•  

If it comes from GolfLocker.com its a sure bet, they are excellent company. Great place to pick up some spikes at a fair price. I got a pair of the casuals last year, great for just hanging out in.