Forums

Looking for info on Footjoy Classics

• 5 points

I found these shoes today.  Does anyone have any information on them, including what the model might be, or year?  I tried googling the number inside of the shoe, but couldn't come up with anything.

•  

Hopefully one of the FJ Staff members can track down the information based on the Item number for you.  

•  

I have a similar pair of these classics, in brown llama (lighter than this color). Mine are a 2008 vintage.

But the staffers from FJ should be better served to answer you.

•  

I would guess one of the FJ Staffers are on it.  Answer by end of day, just a guess

•  

I'm with Randy on this one -  I think 2006 or 2007 line (I had the Brown and Black versions).

Very serviceable shoe - but give me an ICON any day.

• 335 points

I will get back to you............

• 335 points

So I had to search a couple catalogs for these, I started with the 07-08 since some thought this was when they were released.........They are the Classic Dress from our 02-03 catalog...... FJ released the same pattern that year in Black, brown and the ones you posted Burgundy.  Also some of you may think this upper pattern looks fimila,r off the top of my head I can say we used a simular upper on FJ Professional Spikeless in our 11-12 catalog.

•  

I have that pair in Black.

TT

•  

Joe_Izzo
    So I had to search a couple catalogs for these, I started with the 07-08 since some thought this was when they were released.........They are the Classic Dress from our 02-03 catalog...... FJ released the same pattern that year in Black, brown and the ones you posted Burgundy.  Also some of you may think this upper pattern looks fimila,r off the top of my head I can say we used a simular upper on FJ Professional Spikeless in our 11-12 catalog.

Thanks for the information and for looking that up!  I did notice that the pattern resembled some of the recent Professional Spikeless shoes.