Forums

Original Asymms are back!

•  

Just picked up a pair of Asymms White/White Print.  Glad they're back because I didn't get any the first go round.

•  

Waiting to see what new prints are coming and then ill be on it...Orange Stingray, PLEASE!!

•  

Just in time! Go-to office shoes were due to be replaced so order is in for spikeless brown/brown caiman and black/black caiman. I hear there's a sick snake print coming soon later this spring but I couldn't wait...

•  

Thanks for the tease about the snake print, get us a sneak peak when you can. But what's with the boring brown/brown and black/black, where's the color pop? Are you going to let Devo have all the fun? :-)

•  

Chris Garrett
    Just in time! Go-to office shoes were due to be replaced so order is in for spikeless brown/brown caiman and black/black caiman. I hear there's a sick snake print coming soon later this spring but I couldn't wait...

I'm interested to hear more about the snake print...might it be coming out closer to a certain tournament in Augusta, GA?  The snake print looks incredible on the Asymms.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Nice look Andrew! I need to get some Icons with blue featured as well.

Thanks Don!  As soon as I heard the Asymms were coming back I knew what my first order was going to be.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Thanks for the tease about the snake print, get us a sneak peak when you can. But what's with the boring brown/brown and black/black, where's the color pop? Are you going to let Devo have all the fun? :-)

If I may offer up a suggestion.....

Our friends at Nordstrom, in an effort to "add color" to the boring men's wardrobe, has indeed aded a nice color pop that could suit Mr. Garrett's shoe choice. Nordy has colored shoelaces in a multitude of colors (red, yellow, purple, Carolina Blue, navy, orange) that are used for their line of bucks. I got some of the laces and have used them in some of my Icons to match the Carolina Blue (on my saddles) and in my Pyramids (to add a red pop).

Chris, I am certain that you could really sizzle in the office wit this subtle, yet very cool addition to your mono-chromatic Asym choices!

•  

Tar Heel
    golferdrmjrThanks for the tease about the snake print, get us a sneak peak when you can. But what's with the boring brown/brown and black/black, where's the color pop? Are you going to let Devo have all the fun? :-)

If I may offer up a suggestion.....

Our friends at Nordstrom, in an effort to "add color" to the boring men's wardrobe, has indeed aded a nice color pop that could suit Mr. Garrett's shoe choice. Nordy has colored shoelaces in a multitude of colors (red, yellow, purple, Carolina Blue, navy, orange) that are used for their line of bucks. I got some of the laces and have used them in some of my Icons to match the Carolina Blue (on my saddles) and in my Pyramids (to add a red pop).

Chris, I am certain that you could really sizzle in the office wit this subtle, yet very cool addition to your mono-chromatic Asym choices!

I highly recommend Mr. Garrett's choice of the brown on brown. I own a pair and as a matter of fact the first time I wore them had a hole in one. Plus they go great with khaki slacks, well at least the British Military Tan ones. If they had different grommets I would order a pair of street black on blacks (patent) for formal occasions (sniff sniff) or for walking Tralfaz (that will make Devin have to go google).

•  

That's a nice hint to drop -  any hints on the color?

•  

Looks like I might have to make a trip to Richmond to buy shoe laces.

• 164 points

great to see the Asymms back. Have two worn out pairs, mite be time to get fresh ones!

• 2474 points

Chris Garrett

I am confused--- i was looking at the My Joys page and I did not see the Caiman in black or brown.  Is it labeled as something else in the prints section or is it only a staff item?  Am I missing something?  

•  

This is great news on the best looking ICONS that were ever made!

I purchased a few pair of Assym closeouts over the off season.

I also look forward to seeing the new snake prints that will be coming out.