Forums

XPS-1 after a year split across sole

•  

JohnBrouwer
    Same here, first posting and same problem.  I bought my XPS-1 shoes just over a year ago. Played in the rain last Sunday and my feet got soaking wet. Checked my shoes and discovered that the soles of BOTH shoes split from left to right accross the sole. When I bought the shoes I was assured that they would be waterproof for at least two years..... There clearly is a problem with the soles of the XPS-1.

Waiting for customer service to respond.

JohnBrouwer, Did you email in to us with the issue?

•  

Gary and John

Make certain you stay in contact with FJ Customer Service. They are always on their game and exceed your expectations.

• 6 points

Footjoy service is excellent. I am getting a new pair of shoes. XPS-1 shoes are no longer available so Footjoy is giving me the new DNA shoes.

•  

JohnBrouwer
    Footjoy service is excellent. I am getting a new pair of shoes. XPS-1 shoes are no longer available so Footjoy is giving me the new DNA shoes.

You will enjoy the DNA's. They are the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn.

•  

That is the superior customer service advantage of FJ at work!  Also, I have had three pair of XPS-1 for over a year and not had any problems!! Love them, they are available on the myjoys.com website...or at least a similar model!

• 4878 points

Wow. That's awesome. FJ continues to impress.

•  
    I wonder if Titleist would replace a wedge that mysteriously snapped when I gently rolled over it with the golf cart... Must be a defect right??
  •  

Eric in situations like that you get to keep both pieces

•  

EMKelly0106
    I wonder if Titleist would replace a wedge that mysteriously snapped when I gently rolled over it with the golf cart... Must be a defect right??

More than likely it gently rolled over your knee when you failed to hit another green.  

TT

•  

EMKelly0106

Now that is funny........send that to Cathi at TT and see what her response is......

• 1628 points

A guy I played with last weekend had this very thing happen to his XPS-1 shoe.  We called FJ Customer Service and they are going to take care of him.