Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  
    What a nice style! (black and white gangstah)
  •  

Go Hokies
    Recently Acquired:

Everything you touch turns to gold. . . but in this case, a beautiful teal/blue lizard!

•  

That's right. . . Rock those BOA, Chris92009!

•  

•  

Bobby and Chris:  both are excellent additions to your collections of Fj shoes.  Keep on rocking, guys.

•  

Bobby - love the shield tips.  Great pickup.

•  

Glad that this thread will be coming to an end soon.  Please, no mandels in 2014.

•  

memphisunited
    Glad that this thread will be coming to an end soon.  Please, no mandels in 2014.

Golflocker has them on sale!  haha.

• 1146 points

Chris92009
    Just ordered...not as fashionable as Bobby but serves my Black and White Outfits perfectly...

Chris, these are really sweet! I love the Boa.

•  

If they make it in time, I have another pair of Pyramids to close out my 2013 shoes purchases..... We shall see.

•  

That's the problem living on the west coast - when there's great ICON shopping on the east coast.

Happy Holidays

•  

noeldaof
    What a nice style!

(black and white gangstah)

The guys at the carwash call me "O.G." so it must be how I get my golf fashion sense! LOL

•  

noeldaof
    That's right. . . Rock those BOA, Chris92009!

I tried to order the shield tips since I love the design however in the end BOA's forever!!

• 5298 points

Had to try out the MyJoy's collegiate options for a little school spirit.  Will be able to break these out on occasion to make sure everybody knows, even though I am a Texan now, I will always be a Hoosier!

•  

Nice shoe, Mike.  Those Contours should do you in good stead.  Too bad you didn't spring for a DJ Tour or an Icon in support of IU.