Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Love both the Antique Brown (Chestnut for me) and the Grey -  Just wish the the FJ Cords came in the Grey.

The Brown is not really a darker brown for sure -  gives you lots of options.

• 1146 points

These are really sweet! I've been thinking about splurging on a pair. Speaking of the FJ cords, how are they? I saw them on GolfLocker and was really tempted to order a pair. They'd be perfect for fall and spring golf and probably just kicking around town on the weekends.

•  

Not a real heavy weight cord - but wonderfully made.  Would be great for fall and spring for sure.

•  

Bobby - I love those shoes!  and the new white Icons as well.  Between those three Icons, three different MyJoys I have my eyes on, the dry joy casuals that are growing on me, and some other new styles, I don't know what to buy?!?!

•  

I wish they would make that style available in Myjoys

•  

You got that right - I would be rocking multiple pairs -  love that model a lot more than the shield tip (kind of -  Old Style Versions - see photo)

•  

Bobby like the black and whites. I'm thinking white and red patent myself

•  

Bobby, did you pick up any of the "new" shield tips when they were out a couple of years ago?

•  

Oh -  I have many shield tips -  but what I would really love is the Wing Tip with different colors.  The current ICON stock line (style numbers 52252, 52245, 52268, and 52276) are wing tips -  would love for those to make it to the MyJoys lines.

•  

I can remember a White/Red wing tip.  I think (if possible) my first MyJoy wingtips would be White/Dark Pink - Mauve.

•  

bholley
    I wish they would make that style available in Myjoys

Me too !!!  Think they would look great in some additional colours but DG has advised no plans to do so.

•  

Never say never boys......

•  

Recently Acquired:

•  

Often imitated, never duplicated my friend. Well done.

•  

Just ordered...not as fashionable as Bobby but serves my Black and White Outfits perfectly...