Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

I have to agree the banana is a nice yellow -  kind off what you will see in the new Nassau collection, especially the 21011 shirt and 23108 Half Zip Vest.

•  

I ordered the 1/2 zip vest, shirt 21011, the Chambray shorts, AND a couple other shirts from Nassau.

Seems every collection so far has one color scheme that just draws me right in, and Nassau is doing that to me right now.

•  

Dazzling !!!

•  

Randy & Bobbie good job keeping up with the TNT !

•  

These just came today.  They are my prize for the FJ Wins, You Win Frys.com Open contest.  The picture is also posted on that thread ( Has anyone on this site won the FJ Wins, You Win Contest?).  Devin kindly threw in the pin and the socks, as well as the FJ bracelets.

•  

Congrats again Ted! Nice looking shoes, all white look so good with shorts. Sweet load of swag as well.

•  

Love the black band....... Well done!

• 1763 points

Oh my...looking sweet! Love the bonus swag items too! Congrats!!

•  

Way to clean up, Ted.  Great looking prizes. Congratulations!

• 2507 points

Congratulations Pulplvr --- great classic looking shoes.  the bonus items are very nice.  I have never won a FJ wins but maybe one day.  

•  

Great score there Ted. Well played.

• 130 points

•  

Nice looking Contours, Ray Ray.  Wear them in good health.

• 5035 points

Welcome RayRay!  Nice looking Contours.

Ted -- you are a lucky man. I really need a new pair of white shoes in my closet.

• 2507 points

Purchased these Icons thru Golf Locker -- should arrive Thursday.  One day to late to use on a Arizona golf trip.  Great price too.  Looking for a pair of the blue in same style.