Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

They turned out much better than I expected....

• 1553 points

Thank you Outiger!!

•  

Justin, I'm just waiting for the word and it's n like Donkey Kong.... Good thing is I've already got the blue and yellow belts.

•  

Love the Shoes Todd! But aren't those Navy's colors?

•  

Keep 'em coming TNT.

Your collection is quite incredible with some really fantastic colour combos.

Wish I was brave enough to go with some of your designs but hey at least you've got me and all the others in the FJC thinking.

•  

This my Nassau Collection starting point.... I put in an order with my contact for apparel to coordinate with the shoes, since I can't let Todd get too far ahead!

• 5050 points

@Tar -- those are pretty classy! I thought you were travelling in China. Do you carry pictures of all your shoes on your computer  --- shoe *** ;)

•  

..And Rick, the yellow is definitely LOUD and hate to say it but I like the Blue Tort print better than the Orange, which makes me bite my tongue!

• 2507 points

Tarheel -- very nice combination.  Vibrant yet in a subtle way.  should look good with the new apparel.

•  

miniwarmth
    @Tar -- those are pretty classy! I thought you were travelling in China. Do you carry pictures of all your shoes on your computer  --- shoe *** ;)

Mini.... Now what self respecting FJA doesn't have his collection of photos on his PC? And his iPad. And his iPhone.......

•  

Tar Heel
    This my Nassau Collection starting point.... I put in an order with my contact for apparel to coordinate with the shoes, since I can't let Todd get too far ahead!

TH the banana print looks a bit subdued in your pic. Is that the real colour as thought the pics on myjoys look a bit more vibrant?

•  

Next pair of LoPro Casual MyJoys.

Just arrived today -  (has cut into my purchases)

This is the Driftwood 490 base.

•  

Didn't see that coming from ya, but they're uniquely cool!

•  

Sweet kicks!  Randy - what is the pattern?  

Mrs. Hokies will be very happy...

•  

@Croc, the color is a tad on the subdued side. It's not an "in your face" yellow, but much more elegant color.

@Todd. It is the banana Croc, large print. Very snazzy looking in person.