Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Wow, that ladies pair of LoPro's is gorgeous Bobby. I'm sure Pat will be the envy of all the ladies on course now too!

•  

Bobby those are awesome!

•  

You two will surely win best dressed

• 4617 points

New shoes! Courtesy of the great folks at Foot Joy but a GIFT from the brothers and sisters of Titleist. Gift? Look for a fuller explanation under the General category in a new thread titled "My Day with Titleist"...Coming shortly..!!

•  

Freddy, so now you have two pairs of blue saddles.  Why no FJA logo on this pair?

•  

I'd be surprised if these see any golf time (unless she is out walking/following me).   These are for street wear; however, ordered a spiked pair today for one of my playing partners (he wears a 7.5 women's shoe) -  those will see the course for sure.

•  

Go Hokies
    Here's a photo of Ms. Hokies new LoPro Casuals (just came yesterday) - (of course -  they are on display for this weekend -  big Hokie Club event at home course) - [have already sold 3 more pair).

Luv them ! ! !

•  

golferdrmjr
    I just noticed that we have surpassed last years "2012 New Shoe Rule" thread of 708 posts on 48 pages. And we still have three months to go! I hope everyone has remembered to post pictures of their new FootJoys on this thread. :-)

Awesome  !  Keep the shoes rolling and posting.....

•  

pulplvr
    Freddy, so now you have two pairs of blue saddles.  Why no FJA logo on this pair?

The other paid didn't turn out exactly Navy blue - more of  dark teal/blue mix due to the stingray print. As for the lack of an FJA logo, my shirts have that covered and this way, no one will confuse me with being named something else. ;-) (I know, it's a set up for abuse)

•  

Reminds me of SoCal.... Yellow for Sun and Blue for water!!    Can't wait for the order process to openY ) ***Rick)!

•  

TNT009
    Reminds me of SoCal.... Yellow for Sun and Blue for water!!    Can't wait for the order process to openY ) ***Rick)!

Those are epic, love them!

•  

Rich vibrant combination of colors.......University of California would be proud of this combination......too bad you can't order the blue laces for over the top touch......great looking shoes.....

•  

DG,

Could easily make a Sixburgh Steelers version of those kicks.  ;)

TT

•  

Sweet looking shoes Todd, can't wait too see them in person.

•  

Great looking shoes Todd!  Ready for the Nassau Collection!