Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

I'm almost SPEECHLESS ! Incredible Bobby !

• 4887 points

Icons and CC's have arrived!  Am a happy camper. Will try out the CC's on the course today!  And can't figure out why these images are upside down...hmmm.

•  

Lovely boas

•  

Nice shoes. Also good to see you have the shoe trees in them as well. A learned fellow you are....

• 4180 points

Next time you get shoes, get the ones that don't hang from the ceiling!  I hear they work better when they're on the ground

• 1362 points

I think the rug actually complement the shoes. Love the CCs

•  

Nice shoes Miniwarmth!

•  

Oooh, those are pretty cool set of pairs!

Well done, miniwarmth!

•  

Well done Mini.

•  

etakmit
    Next time you get shoes, get the ones that don't hang from the ceiling!  I hear they work better when they're on the ground

Amazing, etakmit.  That's what my wife said when she saw the photo over my shoulder this afternoon!  I do like the two choices mini made, though.

•  

Looks good minwarmth!

• 2756 points

Finally getting around to posting a pic of my first MyJoy's!  These Contour Casuals are amazingly comfy and I don't notice any significant lack in grip.  

As a self proclaimed Ryder Cup Historian, I call these my Ryder Cup inspired Contours!

•  

Nice Ryan!

•  

Nice CC's, Ryan.  My latest pair just arrived yesterday.  These will complement my black and lime CC's nicely.

•  

Good look, enjoy it.