Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

memphisunited
    Don't think I could pull off the Octopus pants, but I made Devin "mildly jealous" so that's a start.

Thanks for all the compliments.  Now I just need to get with Randy on the proper pair of shorts, shirt, belt, hat, glove, and accessory combinations.

Scott, the shoes are fantastic. I was thinking about them, and again was reminded how MyJoys truly suits each and every persons own passions and tastes. You love the Shield Tips, and I just can't come up with a shoe that visually suits my eye. So I go after asymetricals. You have the traditional black, white, bomber tans, and I go for the purple, Carolina Blue, and reds. Hence, MyJoys suits us both perfectly.

Now to coordinate your ensemble..... I'm thinking any of the Navy shirts. Your choice of limes, pinks, or reds for the stripes, or even a solid. You could also go with some of the Catalina Collection shirts, and style number 20511 is a cream color with khaki and black stripes. Then pair it with a black pair of shorts (if the Catalina shirts) or if you had navy you could go with the tan seersucker shorts. Any of those would be very stylish.

Of course now you need to go get a good bomber leather belt to tie in with the shoes. Since that leather is so distinctive, I would absolutely not use a white belt, but rather support the wonderful richness of the tan in the shoes.

Well done again buddy. Look snappy!  

•  

Grear Icons etakmit. Enjoy it!!

•  

Thanks Randy.  I knew you could help a brother out.  :)

•  

Etakmit, those are fabulous. Wear them in good health and with lots of birdies.

• 4586 points

Tar Heel
    Etakmit, those are fabulous. Wear them in good health and with lots of birdies.

I hope to get them out this upcoming weekend.  As to the "lots of birdies" -- maybe someday.  Still working on that part.  At least I can look good while trying right?!

•  

Etakmit, Paul G. rocked a pair of those waves at the FJAI last September, wearing them with an all black and white outfit.  You should really enjoy them.  

•  

Love the Waves etakmit.

Currently eyeing an all black pair of Wave # 2 for my next aquisition to pair with the all white Wave # 1 already in the closet.

•  

Ah fashion ... and fashion advice!

As varied as MYJOYS selections.

As stated previously I'm not really a big brown fan but when I do venture out in that distinctive colour here are my rules.

Under NO circumstances is brown to be won with Black or Navy. NONE!

There as so many shades of white,cream, stone, tan, khaki, shorts/pants that would complement your bomber tan FJ's that no dark colours are necessary. And by wearing light shorts/pants you are free to wear any colour shirt you wish (excluding Navy and Black of course).

Agree that the introduction of a bomber tan belt complements the shoes and completes the outfit.

Anyway that's my take for what it's worth.

Regardless of what you wear though you just can't get away from the fact that if you're wearing FJ you have a great pair of the best shoes in golf.

•  

etakmit

New ICONs showed up today!

Sweet icons, etakmit!

•  

First pair of Contour Casuals for the Hokie

•  

Nicely one, love laces!

•  

You truly get the cake for these, Bobby.  Beautiful.  I just want to know why MyJoys gets to send out the new contour casuals before the regular line is available to those of us who ordered them two months ago?  Thoughts, Devin?

•  

pulplvr
    You truly get the cake for these, Bobby.  Beautiful.  I just want to know why MyJoys gets to send out the new contour casuals before the regular line is available to those of us who ordered them two months ago?  Thoughts, Devin?

I don't believe that was our intention, it just happened that way.  We do not ship until all sizes are ready, this sometimes slows the process.

•  

pulplvr

Ted.....I received my new contour casuals 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I pre-ordered the white and black so I don't know if maybe you picked a different color that they might have had an issue.

•  

Bobby - great looking shoes!