Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Great color

•  

Sweet Shield Tips Scott. I'll bet they'll look good with British Military Tan as well. :-)

•  

Love the new shoes Memphis!

Not usually my colour (and please, please, please do not wear with navy pants) but like them alot and could definitely see myself wearing them.

•  

QUESTION?

From the pictures I've seen of the Bomber Taupe, it looks like a pretty solid colour but it appears more distressed/patchy on MYJOYS.

For those of you have indulged ... your assessment please.

•  

CROCMAN

QUESTION?

From the pictures I've seen of the Bomber Taupe, it looks like a pretty solid colour but it appears more distressed/patchy on MYJOYS.

For those of you have indulged ... your assessment please.

They are solid when new. It is with usage and normal wear that the distress look becomes apparent. Just like a bomber jacket looks after it's been broken in and worn for some time. Gives it a special patina. Hope that helps.

•  

Nice job Scott!  They look sharp!  

•  

Thanks Don!

Answers my question beautifully.

•  

look great Scott!  Love the bomber tan

•  

memphisunited
    Got some new kicks.  Arrived on Friday.  Can't wait to wear them with some khaki pants, or since they were inspired by Billy Horschel, maybe some navy slacks :)   

That's just for you, Randy.

The Billy Ho's!   Mildly jealous.

•  

Gotta luvit- it's gonna be great and will go with many combinations!

Goos Job!

•  

memphisunited
    Got some new kicks.  Arrived on Friday.  Can't wait to wear them with some khaki pants, or since they were inspired by Billy Horschel, maybe some navy slacks :)   

That's just for you, Randy.

All those need are some sweet Octopus pants ! Sweet shoes Man !

•  

Thats a classic look!

• 4405 points

New ICONs showed up today!

•  

Don't think I could pull off the Octopus pants, but I made Devin "mildly jealous" so that's a start.

Thanks for all the compliments.  Now I just need to get with Randy on the proper pair of shorts, shirt, belt, hat, glove, and accessory combinations.

•  

Love the waves etakmit!